Invitation to the CAG Skill Share:
Join us at County Hall in Oxford for the fifth annual CAG Network Skill Share on Saturday 11 November, 10.00-17.00.
The CAG Network Skill Share is the highlight of the CAG calendar and a chance for community groups from across Oxfordshire and beyond to come together to swap ideas and inspiration, take part in training and get expert advice.
The day will cover everything from practical “how-to” workshops on projects and skills for improving our communities, to sessions on developing your group and building resilience, including:
- Energy projects: Thermal imaging and Community Energy Manager
- Waste projects: Repair Cafes and PAT testing
- Food surplus projects: Cafes, community fridges and shops
- Transport projects: Air pollution and safer cycling
- Sustaining the gaze and avoiding burnout
- Loneliness and engaging harder to reach communities
- Managing group conflict
- Tools for organising our groups effectively
A world café session in the afternoon will provide an opportunity for all involved in CAGs to help shape how the CAG Project evolves to better support what the CAGs require to thrive and develop.
There will be a delicious food surplus lunch, tea & coffee, local apple juice and wine to enjoy.
We look forward to seeing you there
All the best
Alice Hemming | Community Project Coordinator